Five Sentence Fiction- Accident

Lillie McFerrin’s wondeful blog Five Sentence Fiction( http://lilliemcferrin.com), encourages you to write just that….5 sentences to a weekly word prompt…Here is my contribution.

Word Prompt– Accident

It’s no accident your reading this, I don’t blame you…curiosity would get the better of me too.

I’ve done it again, another victim, bringing the grand total to 7….but there will be more.

I’ve been at large in the community for 8 months, got the police completely baffled, this latest stunt, hacking into the local newspapers online website will only bide me more time…While divert man hours into trying to figure out how I hacked the system…I can get back to work

My advice, be on guard, don’t walk alone at night after dark and sleep with a night-light on for comfort.

Yes, it’s no accident your reading this, I’ve got the attention of the whole community, got you right where I want you…watch this space.

1. Jess
    May 19, 2013 @ 06:50:50

You have spooked me to pieces!I did like it though!

2. Lizzie Koch (@lizzie_loodles)
    May 19, 2013 @ 09:36:24

Ooh, my spine tingled at how you have written this; putting me right in the story with this calculating monster. Well done!!

3. McGuffy Ann
    May 19, 2013 @ 12:34:39

You certainly did get attention with this one! Very well done!

4. K R Smith
    May 19, 2013 @ 14:50:18

OK, but if I watch this space, I want to be seeing more!

5. Barbara @ allmylivesnow.blogspot.com
    May 19, 2013 @ 16:25:45

Yikes!

6. Catherine Louise Gurganus
    May 20, 2013 @ 17:59:58

Well done! I’ll be hanging out for more.

7. Cate's Kitchen Adventures
    May 28, 2013 @ 09:43:07

Dark! I love it! This better be an ongoing story… Oh and because I love your work, I’m paying it on and nominating you for a blogger award.